Sunday 5 February 2017

Queen Bey Melting The Internet: 20k tweets per minute, Broke Instagram Record. Yeah! It's Bey Twice Not One!!

Displaying IMGE6D2.jpg

Woke up from the wrong side of ma bed that morning. Tired and beautifully lame. Distance from bedroom to the bathroom seems like journey to Paris at that moment.
Out of ma cloudy mood, I decide to check ma twitter. Just navigating through the page then i noticed there is almost #twins everywhere on ma twitter wall. What's happening? What's the trending hash tag all about.

Read through and I almost fainted. I couldn't believe ma eyes... "Beyoncé is carrying a twin in her skinny bikini flat tummy!!! It's unbelievable!!!! I felt like screaming!!! No, I screamed!!


 Mom rushed out and was like; what's wrong with you? I guess MMM has finally paid your money abi? Lolz!!!
ME:  Mom see this is more than MMM money... MMM can hold on to the money for a s long as they want!!! I don't care. Queen Bey is having a twin and am going be keeping one...(in my plastic dream) Lol
Mom: Who is Queen Bey?...
Me: Seriously mom? It's Bey twice not one!  I Really don't need to explain. Obviously, she will never understand.

Unless you’re living under a rock, you already know that Beyonce is pregnant with twins!!!! Yes, the queen of surprises, announced this delightful news on her Instagram page.

Displaying IMGE701.jpg

I only didn't almost fainted, ofcourse, the world blew up, with the BeyHive literally shutting down all trends and breaking records. Most liked Instagram Post and fastest growing hashtag ever on Twitter.

Displaying IMGE7ED.jpg

She broke the news to her 92.3 million followers on her Instagram page that she and Jay Z - real name Shawn Carter - are having two more children.
Wearing a bra, knickers and veil, Beyoncé
posted a picture of her showing her growing baby bump surrounded by an elaborate display of roses.
Displaying IMGEADF.jpg

Displaying IMGEAEF.jpg



In a post signed 'The Carters':
"We would like to share our love and happiness.
"We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes."

More pictures:
Displaying IMGE87A.jpg

Displaying IMGEA61.jpg


Displaying IMGE995.jpg
What more blessing can a woman ask for: blessed with cash, blessed with fame, blessed with success, blessed with beauty, blessed with a happy home to crown it all, she super blessed with kids...


who else can pull that stunt....NOBODY...I SAY NOBODY!!!! I REP BEYHIVE!!!!!






about the MMM money; was kidding... Abeg I really need my money oo Lolz!!



FEEL FREE TO SHARE..THE SHARE BUTTON WON'T BITE....I PROMISE! LOL!!





















No comments:

Follow Us @exoticdray